Field Trip Mafia- Day Three

"For all your mutinous rampages"

Moderator: Gojoe

Re: Field Trip Mafia- Day Two

Postby catfish » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:30 pm

Vote Count:
5 Ambition: lyrics freak, Gojoe, Cloudrunner56, Valgee, Haragorn
1 Gojoe: Peppercat

4 TurtleMidget (Gojoe, Haragorn, Cloudrunner56, Valgee)

I find this VERY suspicious. Knowing that Cloud was scummy I went through the posts to try to pick out a voting pattern. It makes sense that once one Mafia member puts a vote forward for the others to follow. It ensures 3 votes against a known Townie etc. However, I also suspect that a mafia member would not initiate voting, because that's downright risky. So, what I've gathered is that Cloudrunner, Valgee, and Haragorn are our Mafia. It sucks hardcore that they are siblings, but it is also very fortunate for them because if they are mafia together, they know each others' roles as well. I am unsure of what to do from here. I am not 100% sure, as you can't be in this game. But it does not paint the siblings in a very good light.

Also, I'm going to put forward lyrics freak as a possible sub. It works well for a member of the mafia to protect their own, if indeed one of the twins is mafia as well as point out two remaining Townies as the bad-guys.

lyrics freak wrote:Alright, let's just say that Siblings can be on opposing teams.

If we go with that I'm willing to let both Val & Gorn live, suspecting that one of them is Scum, but if we kill one we lose a townie as well.

I'm going to go ahead and say that I've dropped some hints about my alignment ala Turtle & Ambition.

I therefore say that Joko, Gojoe, and either one (but not both) of you two are possible scum.

I feel best about Val being innocent

If this is the case, voting to lynch Joko and going along with Valgee and lyrics freak's voting would be a bad move.
ImageImageImage Image
catfish
Jim Lad

Re: Field Trip Mafia- Day Three

Postby Haragorn » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:03 pm

I'm going to believe lyrics is what he says he is, since nobody else has come forwards to claim his role. There are then three potential mafia members. One of them is innocent. I suggest we do some role-claiming.

Also, I'm betting the mafia just happened to roleblock our emo the first night. Then they killed her.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Haragorn
Ancient Mariner

Postby Haragorn » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:09 pm

We've only got 1 of each of the remaining roles, so we can narrow our guesses down even more.I'm the poison doctor.
Haragorn
Ancient Mariner

Postby Valgee » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:25 pm

I voted a lot because I've been active a lot. It also makes sense for Mafiosos to lay low and let the townies murder each other. Notice I voted for the quiet ones at first.

Turtle was a townie. He voted a whole damn lot. Let's not lynch based on how many times they've voted because we were definitely wrong then.

Both Joko and lyrics have done this. But I didn't vote because they did post. But neither of them have really contributed to the hunting much less to the voting..
This adds to my suspicion of Joko.

As for role-claiming, why haven't you said anything, Gorn? It's a bit scummy, like you're waiting to call someone out.

I'm the Nerd.

Valgee wrote:I HAVE SO MANY THEORIES.

Also, the Bus Driver might've made the Mafia Kill/Emo Kill switch. And the other could've been on a Nerd.

I said that because I was postulating, and it was the first thing to come to mind.
I was probably wrong, but I'm positive I was targeted on Night One, and that's why I think I'm poisoned now.
Valgee
Salty Sea Dog

Postby Valgee » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:27 pm

Valgee wrote:I voted a lot because I've been active a lot. It also makes sense for Mafiosos to lay low and let the townies murder each other. Notice I voted for the quiet ones at first.

Turtle was a townie. He voted a whole damn lot. Let's not lynch based on how many times they've voted because we were definitely wrong then.

Both Joko and lyrics have done this[been quiet]. But I didn't vote because they did post. But neither of them have really contributed to the hunting much less to the voting..

EQWOQ
Valgee
Salty Sea Dog

Postby Haragorn » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:36 pm

Well, that's annoying. Now we know either Val or lyrics is mafia.
Haragorn
Ancient Mariner

Postby Haragorn » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:38 pm

My money's o Val, for the time being.
Haragorn
Ancient Mariner

Postby Haragorn » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:38 pm

Haragorn wrote:My money's on Val, for the time being.

EBWOQ
Haragorn
Ancient Mariner

Postby Valgee » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:11 pm

Wait, when did lyrics say he was the Nerd?
Valgee
Salty Sea Dog

Postby lyrics freak » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:15 pm

First two pages, flavor text style, it was very subtle. I never came out and said it, for fear of being poisoned. But I will definitely claim it now. I am the Nerd.
Image ImageImageImageImage

I'm not around much anymore, but you can find me at: ASR; the lounge
lyrics freak
Salty Sea Dog

Postby Valgee » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:21 pm

No, you just said you're mafia.

Unvote:Joko

Vote: lyrics
Valgee
Salty Sea Dog

Re: Field Trip Mafia- Day One GO GO GO

Postby lyrics freak » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:00 pm

lyrics freak wrote:Ever feel like we're in a Dystopian future in Japan? Like in Battle Royale.

Which we'll read in our book club I suppose.

I like reading a lot

lyrics freak wrote:Question Teacher! *raises hand expectantly*

Does the Nerd get informed if there is an attempted NK on them?

Too Subtle? Perhaps so. However Valgee hasn't really given a reason for deciding I'm Mafia.

Perhaps Val & Joko are the Scum, Therefore Val voted for Joko to decrease any suspicions people had about her. Then switched her vote to me because she now knows that I'm not killable with a regular night kill, and now must convince the town to lynch me.

lyrics freak
Salty Sea Dog

Postby Valgee » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:07 pm

I decided you're Mafia because you claimed to be the Nerd. As that is my role, I believe you are a liar. As lying about your role stands to gain nothing as a townie, you are Mafia.

The question for the mod goes both ways. That was on Day Two, and you could have been asking if your Night Kill would go unnoticed or not, since only a single person died. That is why I'm positive I was attacked on Night 1.
Valgee
Salty Sea Dog

Re: Field Trip Mafia- Day Two

Postby Valgee » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:15 pm

Valgee wrote:That's a bit hasty. We've a week to think this through. And he was the penultimate voter, so you've got quite a few minisuspicions running around.

Mafia doesn't generally want the game to drag out. Unless it's by No Lynch.
Also, I've suspected Joko since the beginning. It wasn't a ploy to throw suspicion off me, it's good, honest lynchin'-worthy suspicion.

But now I have a question to the Mod. Let's say we lynch a Mafia member.
It's Night Time. The last Mafioso obviously targets whoever isn't poisoned. Let's say, hypothetically, the Poison Doctor cures the wrong guy.

The Poisoned dies. The Mafioso gets a NK. That's minus two townies. Which leaves two townies.

Two Townies and one can't vote. So, essentially, it's the last voting townie's vote against the last Mafia's vote.
No lynching will ever occur! What happens then?
Valgee
Salty Sea Dog

Postby mothrax » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:35 pm

[4] Days will last no more than One week. Once that week is up, if no majority has been reached I will turn it to night and the player with the most votes will be lynched (or no lynch, if it holds the most votes.) In case of a tie, the player between the two with the first active vote will be lynched.

Also, the siblings were chosen at random, and were assigned as such, regardless of role.
Vote Count:
1 Joko (lyrics freak)
1 lyrics freak (valgee)
Not Voting: Gojoe, Haragorn, Joko
With only 5 voting players it is three to lynch.
ImageImageImageImage
mothrax
Buccaneer

Postby Gojoe » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:50 am

mothrax wrote:
[4] Days will last no more than One week. Once that week is up, if no majority has been reached I will turn it to night and the player with the most votes will be lynched (or no lynch, if it holds the most votes.) In case of a tie, the player between the two with the first active vote will be lynched.

Really? It is going to come down to who is online first after day starts?
trillicat wrote:There once was a mod named Gojoe
Whose persona was filled with mojo
His country did quake
And his walls did shake
But ever online was said Gojoe
Gojoe
Ship's Crow

Postby Joko » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:00 am

Oh yeah, forgot about the tree stump >.>

I'm gonna go all survivalist now.
Vote: lyrics freak
Joko
Quartermaster

Postby lyrics freak » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:06 am

Joko, I am going to go ahead and remove my vote from you. I'll transfer it to the Liar known as Valgee. "It's easy to say you're not that role, I'm that role." All you have to do is convince someone to speak their role. I attempted to drop hints about it early on in the game, but no one read into this hints. Turtle said "hallways are serious business", no one gave it any thought and he got lynched. Ambition hid his role with invisible ink, and he got lynched. Let's not make that mistake again and let the scum win.

Unvote: Joko
Vote: Valgee

lyrics freak
Salty Sea Dog

Postby Valgee » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:49 am

Well, then, it comes down to Gojoe and Haragorn to decide.

I'm the true nerd and I'll be dead by tonight anyway, if I really am poisoned.
Valgee
Salty Sea Dog

Postby Gojoe » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:58 am

I am just going to review everything before voting.
trillicat wrote:There once was a mod named Gojoe
Whose persona was filled with mojo
His country did quake
And his walls did shake
But ever online was said Gojoe
Gojoe
Ship's Crow

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Forum